The Cavallo Simple Boot is a multi-purpose hoof boot excellent for all-terrain hoof protection for the barefoot horse.
This boot promotes healthy hooves by allowing increased blood circulation through natural expansion of the hoof wall, and absorbs shock so your horse's legs don't need to. Can help with rehabilitation from injuries, abscesses, navicular disease, laminitis/founder, punctures, sole bruising and contracted heels.
Works great as a "spare tire" when a shoe is lost!
- Lightweight, easy to put on and remove
- Genuine leather upper is comfortable and flexible
- Back flap for bulb protection and abrasion resistance
- Durable construction using waterproof thread, rustproof metal and high performance TPU outsole
- Softee leather foam-filled collar
- All-terrain tread supports the hoof wall
- Drainage slots minimize build-up of mud, sand and debris
- Excellent traction while still allowing natural movement
- Center of outsole is recessed to minimize pressure
- Sold in pairs
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer or reproductive harm.
For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov